Below is a list of the projects I have completed to date. Each time I do a project, I will add it here and link to more information. The projects on this list are all designed to be appropriate for preschoolers in some respect. Or, at the very least, they are designed to provide a good example for preschoolers.
1. Bake cookies and deliver them to the local fire station.
2. Sacrifice soda and put the savings toward clean water.
3. Buy school supplies for a worthy cause.
4. Hand out water at the park on a hot day.
5. Do the “little things” to make someone’s day.
6. Host a birthday party at the Boys & Girls’ Club.
7. Make/Send cards at unexpected times.
8. Send a care package to a soldier.
9. Host a food drive in your neighborhood.
10. Donate to a worthy cause.
11. Hand out silly bands.
12. Donate blood.
13. Run for a cause.
14. Register to be a bone marrow donor.
15. Hold a stuffed animal drive and donate to homeless children.
16. Donate old children’s books.
17. Donate shoes to Shoes for Kids.
18. Go Reverse Trick-or-Treating.
19. Buy coffee for a random stranger.
20. Fill a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child.
21. Buy a Christmas gift for a foster child.
22. Participate in a church-wide day of service (Impact Dallas).
23. Create cards for your kids’ teachers.
24. Give gifts/cards to someone who is sick.
25. Donate gloves and hats during the winter.
26. Adopt angels from the Salvation Army Angel Tree.
27. Make Christmas gifts for teachers.
28. Donate used toys before Christmas.
29. Deliver cookies to new neighbors (and old).
30. Create a giving bank.
31. Start a virtual food drive.
32. Collect pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House.
33. Donate to Liam’s Wells.
34. Participate in the Souper Bowl of Caring.
35. Take Valentine’s Day treats to the women’s shelter.
36. Welcome home soliders through Welcome Home a Hero.
37. Donate to tornado relief.
38. Treat the church nursery workers.
39. Sponsor a child through World Vision.
40. Volunteer with Buddy League.
41. Donate hair to Beautiful Lengths (or Locks of Love).
42. Commit to five random acts of kindness.
43. Donate pajamas/books to The Pajama Program.
44. Have a lemonade stand and donate the proceeds to a good cause.
45. Buy baby formula for orphans.
46. Make a care kit for a homeless person.
47. Hand out glow-in-the-dark bracelets/necklaces on the Fourth of July.
48. Volunteer with The School Supply Project.
49. Help clean up the neighborhood.
50. Take cookies to the traffic control guys at church.
51. Send toothbrushes and toothpaste to children in Kenya.
52. Take a refugee family clothes shopping.